Wills, Trusts & Estates Lawyer In Rockwall, TXThe White Law Firm is committed to giving the highest level of legal representation to every client. We have created hundreds of wills, trusts, financial and medical powers of attorney, medical directives, HIPAA releases, and more. We provide customized legal services in both estate planning and probate.
We want to help you leave your affairs in order for your grieving family when you pass away. It is crucial that you have the correct documents, properly executed, and that you coordinate all of your assets to achieve your final goals. We teach you what you need to know to make sure your property is distributed according to your wishes.
- Advice regarding coordination of titling and beneficiaries for your non-probate assets
- Advance Directives/Living Wills
- Living Trusts
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- HIPAA Releases
- "Lady Bird" or Transfer on Death Deeds
- Appointment of Agent for Disposition of Remains
- Designation of Guardians for minors or self, and more
Probate - What to do when a loved one has passed away
When someone dies, something needs to happen to transfer the title to their assets, either to the beneficiaries under their will, or to the heirs at law if there is no will. We can guide you through the process either way.
- Probate of Wills
- Heirships and Administration
- Muniment of Title
- Small Estate Affidavits
- Transfer of titles of all types of assets
The White Law Firm in Rockwall, TX has the experience and skill set to guide clients toward an estate plan for their families that is customized to their wishes, and to implement that plan at death. Please call to discuss your estate planning issues, including large estates, and your probate needs. We have helped many people in your situation.