Rockwall, Texas Family Law Firm
The White Law Firm began in 1995 when Todd W. White left the international law firm of Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue to begin his own firm in his hometown of Rockwall, Texas. Mr. White’s goal was simple – to provide individuals and small businesses with the level of legal services expected from large, downtown firms, but in a more client focused setting.
The firm is often at the center of complex litigation involving thousands of documents and millions of dollars in assets. However, it remains committed to the goal of providing quality legal representation to all who are in need. The firm’s practice is limited to civil trial work, including family law matters, and also includes an active appellate practice. Although the firm is located in Rockwall County, its practice routinely extends to Dallas, Collin, Hunt, Kaufman, Rains, and Van Zandt counties.
Everyone who works at The White Law Firm is committed to providing quality, common sense, legal representation to those in need, no matter the location of the dispute. If our services might be useful to you, your family, or your business, we encourage you to contact us today.
Schedule a Consultation
- The White Law Firm represented a husband in a case involving a multi-million dollar marital estate, comprised largely of real estate. The case, which saw the production of hundreds of thousands of pages of documents, was concluded in mediation, for an amount less than the husband previously had offered the wife on his own.Client, Divorce
- The White Law Firm obtained a “take nothing” judgment in favor of a client sued by two different creditors claiming that the client owed the creditors a total amount in excess of $100,000.00.Client, Debt Collection Defense
- The White Law Firm successfully prepared and tried a wife’s high-conflict divorce, involving several health-care related businesses owned by the couple and a marital estate with a multi-million gross value. The White Law Firm obtained a favorable judgment on child custody, child support, and the division of the marital assets and debts. The White Law Firm also obtained a money judgment against a new business started during the divorce by the husband, and against the husband individually, the husband’s mother and the woman alleged to be the husband’s girlfriend.Client, Divorce
- The White Law Firm successfully defended a man sued by his ex-wife’s boyfriend for defamation. The firm’s client had made a report to law enforcement that the ex-wife’s boyfriend was sexually abusing his daughter. In a result reported nationally, The White Law Firm was able to obtain a summary judgment in favor of the firm’s client, and the case was resolved without the need for trial.Client, Defamation Defense
- The White Law Firm, representing the wife, obtained an order sending her husband to jail for contempt for his failure to produce documents and other information requested during the preparation of the case for trial, and for his failure to pay previously ordered monetary sanctions to the wife.Client,
Schedule a Consultation
If you need an experienced attorney to guide you through your legal situation, schedule a consultation today.